How does Project Access work?
- Doctors and office practices agree to donate medical care to uninsured, low-income patients earning <250% poverty and not Medicaid eligible
- Specialists specify how many patients per month they are able to see. Most volunteer to see 2-4 patients a month.
- Patient Navigators ensure patients get to their appointments by removing barriers
- Patients access ancillary care donated by Yale-New Haven Hospital and Quinnipiac University including:
- Physical Therapy
- Hospital-based physician care
Letter of Interest
Become a member of Project Access today: Download Form.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.